Belarusian Industrial and Investment Forum
International exhibition project
Realizing under the patronage of the Government of the Republic of Belarus
Dates: 17-20 September, 2019
Venue: Roofed Soccer Arena, Minsk, Belarus
Organizer: EXPOFORUM Exhibition Company
Belarusian industrial and investment forum is held under official support of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus, republican bodies of public administration, executive government bodies of all areas of the Republic of Belarus and Minsk city, public associations.
For preparation and performance of the forum by the decree of the Prime-minister of the Republic of Belarus was founded the Organizer Committee.
Concept of the Belarusian industrial and investment forum 2019 includes combination of international specialized exhibitions ‘TechInnoProm’, ‘ProWeld’, ‘Chemistry. Oil and Gas’, ‘Plastec’ and business program devoted to trends of investment potential development in the Republic of Belarus.
In the Forum Agenda:
- International specialized exhibitions ‘TechInnoProm’, ‘ProWeld’, ‘Chemistry. Oil and Gas’, ‘Plastec’
- Panel discussion 'Investing the Future' on topical issues of attracting investment in industry with a presentation of investment opportunities of the Republic of Belarus
- International symposium 'Technologies. Equipment. Quality'
- Fair of innovative products 'Industry: from innovation to production'
- Belarusian-Japanese Economic Forum
- Belarusian-Slovak Industrial and Innovative Forum
- International theoretical and practical symposium 'Prospects of additive technologies development in the Republic of Belarus'
- Conference 'Experience in cooperation between scientific organizations and enterprises of industrial complex of the Republic of Belarus'
- Conference 'Marketing B2B – integrator of country industrial potential development'
- Round table 'Prospects of application of composite materials in petrochemical industry of the Republic of Belarus'
- Conference 'Belarus smart industry: formation potential, threats, challenges and development opportunities'
- Cooperation Exchange 'Science and Industry – strategy of innovative cooperation'
- Industrial subcontractor Exchange
- Belarusian Welder championship with international participation
- Seminars and presentations of the forum participants
The Forum has been being held in the Republic since 1997. Its aim is promotion of the solutions on the expansion in high technology competitive products manufacturing for enterprises and organizations, the adoption of new science intensive technologies and equipment, the development of international cooperation and investments attraction.
The companies more than from 30 countries all over the world took part in the Forum for the years of its existence. National expositions of the Ukraine, Czech Republic, and China were founded.
200-300 organizations contribute to the Exhibition exposition annually; about 150 companies are the permanent exponents.
The interest to the Forum increases from the side of Russian regions, countries of Eurasian Economic Union. The enterprises of Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Volgograd, Lipetsk, Sverdlovsk, Samara, Penza, Ryazan regions, the Republics of Tatarstan, Mordovia, Omsk city, Northwestern federal region of the Russian Federation formed the impressive expositions in different years.
|Exposition space, sq. m||1740||2541||2647|
|Amount of the exhibition exponents||254||281||298|
|Amount of visitors||2498||2910||3085|
|Amount of countries and regions, that sent official delegations to the Forum||15||18||29|
|Amount of the business agenda events||20||23||32|
|Amount of the specialists – participants of the Exhibition agenda events||1124||1495||1515|