Game Expo Minsk – exhibition-festival of the game industry
Dates: 2 - 4 November, 2018
Venue: Roofed Soccer Arena, Minsk, Belarus
Organizer: EXPOFORUM Exhibition Company
Purposes of the exhibition:
- Create a joint platform for developers, publishers and fans of computer and board games, comics, designed for "live communication" – product presentations, experience exchange and topical industry issues discussion.
- Provide an opportunity for consumers using the services of this segment to familiarize themselves with new products of computer and board games on one platform.
- Provide an annual permanent platform for representatives of youth subcultures and fandom communities for festivals and competitions performances.
- Involve the maximum amount of visitors in the game movement.
- Introduce the Republic of Belarus as an active consumer and player of the gaming industry market.
UniCon & Game Expo 2017 is:
■ GameExpo exhibitors' exposition
■ 25 stands of fandom communities
■ 140 competitive cosplayers
■ 2 conference halls, 3 conference points
■ Cybersport playground
■ 5 game collections
■ Interactive platforms
■ Creators Avenue where the visitors can communicate with comics and literature authors and artists Shopping area
The special guests of the event were Alexei Pehov, G. L. Oldi, Yurii Yakovlev, Olga Gromiko.
To make the next Event more effective and interesting, our team is working on UniCon & Game Expo preparations NOW!
We invite to contribute into the Event:
- Interactive platforms organizers
- Awards and gifts partners
- Informational partners