Interactive exhibition ActionExpo – all you need for active recreation, tourism, and extreme sport!
Where to go on weekends?
How to organize a corporate holiday?
Paintball, laser tag or airsoft?
How to prepare for a hike in one day?
The exhibition ActionExpo will answer these and many other questions for the period from April 20 to 22, 2018.
Producers of clothing, footwear, equipment for tourism, clothes for active recreation and extreme sport as well as active recreation parks, tourist hostels, camping places, organizers of rafting and hiking will gather at one site to help you to spend the season as efficiently as possible.
In order to be able to test the holiday option and make the right choice, special free interactive and presentation platforms will be organized.
What should expect to see at the exhibition:
- Laser tag games, archery, airsoft shooting range, demonstration of equipment for paintball and airsoft
- Karting from the karting club Fast and the Furious
- Bison Race Competitions
- The Ford Boyard game
- Adventure race through the streets and parks of Minsk – MinskCityRace
- Climbing walls and rope obstacle line
- Free rent of rollers and bicycles
- Runway walk of sport fashion
- Show from the clubs of historical reconstructions
- Master class on historical fencing and the opportunity to fight on swords
- Demonstrations and shows on motorcycles
- Special area for children, children's trampoline, roller-skating, scooter, and ATV
- Food court, photo zones
- Many other interesting and exciting events
For sure, prizes and surprises are waiting the visitors! On interactive platforms visitors can win a certificate to the active recreation park, a memorable souvenir, a discount on holiday or training from exhibitors, and valuable prizes from Partners!
Five reasons to visit the exhibition:
- On the platform familiarize yourself with the offers of recreation services, brand-new clothes, outfit, and equipment
- Take part in sports and entertaining programs
- You can organize active rest for yourself, family, friends, and colleagues
- Enjoy music, shows, and good food
- Have fun and use your time, get a boost of energy and positivity!
The entrance to the exhibition is paid. Participation in all events on interactive areas for visitors is FREE of charges.
Opening hours for visitors:
|20-21 April from 10.00 to 20.00||22 April from 10.00 to 18.00||How to get there?|
Follow the news about the exhibition in social networks and on the website of the organizer!