All suggestions for an exciting summer!
On April 20-22 in Minsk the second interactive exhibition "ActionExpo" will be held. For spending not only vacation but also the entire summer in a funny, interesting and useful way, the companies will offer the full range of services for organizing trips, various tours, rafting and hiking. For comfort and convenience, visitors will be able to choose clothes, footwear and other equipment right on the spot.
In 2017 the first exhibition was held. In the pavilion, literally, there was barely room to move because many of those who just came to have a look, in the end stayed for the whole day. The next day people were coming with children, relatives, friends, and neighbors.
Visitors could see:
- Stands of companies that were representing clothing, footwear, outfit and equipment for sport, tourism, outdoor activities. People could try themselves on extreme sport simulators in order to prepare for hiking and keep themselves end up.
- Numerous offers for the organization of hiking tours, rafting, descending and many other trips.
- Offers for the organization of weekend activities – paintball, lasertag, excursions, quests for families, companies, and corporations.
- Services for the education of children and adults, offers from the clubs and federations.
- Awards ceremony for the winners of a 30-day cycle marathon, adventure race, Bison Race competitions, enduro team performances, master-classes on accident-free driving, and a number of other events.
Visitors took part in:
- Active games – laser tag, archery battles, target shooting, and electronic dash shooting.
- The passage of the obstacle line in the rope town, the descent in the trolley.
- Kart races, bicycles, children's ATV, scooters, rollers, and hoverboards.
- Numerous quests, contests, games, and competitions.
- Many other activities and entertaining tasks.
The prize Partners of the exhibition were the “Flag Bai” Company, the energy drink “Gorilla”, Superloto.
By the way, it was necessary to pay only for the entrance ticket – all events inside the arena were free of charge. We are glad that holiday ActionExpo (yes, we will not be afraid of this word) was a success.
We will be glad to see you as a participant, partner and guest of the exhibition in 2018!
We would like to thank our Partners for supporting the exhibition ActionExpo-2017:
- National Olympic Committee
- Ministry of Sport and Tourism of the Republic of Belarus
- RUE "National Sports Lotteries"
Prize and product partners: