The 16th international specialized exhibition EDUCATION AND CAREER will be held from 15th till 17th of February 2018 in Palace of Sport by the address: 4 Pobediteley av., Minsk, Belarus.
The project is held by Minsk Educational Executive Committee and EXPOFORUM, Exhibition Company.
Goals of exhibition:
- to inform about peculiar properties of contemporary education and careerism
- to assist development and efficient use of labour resources and extension of business relations between educational institutions and employers
- to render help young specialists in choosing perspective job, sphere of knowledge’s applications, companies for job placement and professional development, direction construction of career way
- education development and efficient use of cadres’ potential
- assisting in Self-determination of final-year students in prophecy choosing
- population informing about sphere of educational services in institutes of higher education
- adaptation of institution of professional education to labour-market
- study of employers’ needs in qualified cadres
- population informing about skilled needs
Exhibition program includes: conferences, seminars, presentations, workshops, and competitions.
In 2018 EDUCATION & CAREER is held in conjunction with EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES – the only exhibition of educational environmental technologies, goods, and services in Belarus, thus concentrating many decision makers interested in cooperation and development at one fairground.
Facts and figures 2017
In 2017 at the exhibition there were represented 134 participants from 11 countries: Belarus, Czech Republic, Germany, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, North Cyprus, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine.
Among them: leading vocational training schools, institutes of higher education, international educational centers, language courses, job placement agencies.
Over 10 000 guests visited the exhibition during 3 days of its work: pupils of graduating classes with their parents, enrollees, students, and young specialists.