We invite you to participate in the international specialized exhibition of polymer materials, equipment, and technologies PLASTEС.
The event is held at the same time and area with the 20th international exhibition TechInnoProm – technology and innovations in industry, which is organizing under the patronage of the Government of the Republic of Belarus since 1997.
Each year the exhibition TechInnoProm gather around 300 exponents and over 5000 visitors: heads of companies, engineers, technologists and specialists of industrial enterprises.
Dates: 23 - 26 May, 2017
Venue: Roofed Soccer Arena, Minsk, Belarus
Visitors of plastex:
- Expected visitors – over 5000.
- Decision makers – business owners, heads of companies, top managers.
- Specialists aimed to purchase products / services according to results of exhibition – engineers, technicians; representatives of planning organizations, industrial enterprises, Committee for science and technologies.
- Final consumers of subject products – producers and suppliers, owners of small business, building companies, designers, consultants, frequent visitors.
Purposes of the project:
- To demonstrate the newest technologies of rational and sustainable use of plastic production in the industry.
- To promote modern plastic products used in domestic and industrial sectors.
- To establish and strength business contacts, exchange of experience between industry experts.
- To match producers and consumers together.
- To create a comfort and image space for international and domestic Exhibitors for their best communications with consumers.
- To arrange the attendance at exhibition of target visitors from industrial enterprises, consumer organizations, trade companies, private business, and government institutions.
- To demonstrate a wide range of products and services, areas of appliance and use of polymers.
- To get acquaint with modern high-tech equipment, software, and a wide range of related services.
- To provide with topical information on the current state and prospects of development of the polymer industry; on trends, new technologies, equipment, goods and services in the field of polymer manufacturing.
- To exchange the knowledge and experience, to create partnership, professional and personal growth of experts.