February 21 - 23 | EDUCATION & CAREER
The 11th specialized exhibition “EDUCATION AND CAREER” will be held from 21st till 23rd of February 2013 in Palace of Art (Kozlov str., 3), Minsk, Belarus.
The project is hold by Minsk Educational Executive Committee and EXPOFORUM, Exhibition Company. In 2012 at the exhibition there were represented more than 90 participants from Belarus, Estonia, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. Among them: leading vocational training schools, institutes of higher education, international educational centers, language courses, job placement agencies, producers of furniture and equipment for educational institutions. Over 12 000 guests visited the exhibition during 3 days of its work.
GOALS of EXHIBITION:
- To inform about peculiar properties of contemporary education and careerism.
- To assist development and efficient use of labour resources and extension of business relations between educational institutions and employers.
- To render help young specialists in choosing perspective job, sphere of knowledge’s applications, companies for job placement and professional development, direction construction of career way.
- Education development and efficient use of cadres’ potential.
- Assisting in Self-determination of final-year students in prophecy choosing.
- Population informing about sphere of educational services in institutes of higher education.
- Adaptation of institution of professional education to labour-market.
- Study of employers’ needs in qualified cadres.
- Population informing about skilled needs
Exhibition program includes: conferences, seminars, presentations, workshops, and competitions.
MAIN EXHIBITION DIVISIONS:
1. Professional higher education
1.1. educational services in institutes of higher education
1.2. systems of distance learning
1.3. programs of students’ exchange
2. Professional secondary education
2.1. new information technologies in educational process
2.2. production activity and partnership with enterprises
2.3. students’ technical and art creation
3. Education in high schools
3.1. new methods and education training programs
3.2. programs of profile training
3.3. students’ health and nutrition
3.4. methodical literature
4. Out-of-school education and breeding
4.1. activities of children’s art establishment, musical and sport schools
4.2. non-school educative and traveling programs
4.3. tourism, sport and children’s holidays
4.4. organization of children’s summer holidays
5. Refresher courses and post-graduated education
5.1. extension course
5.2. business education
5.3. distance studying
5.4. languages courses
6. Book World
6.1. science literature
6.2. educational and methodical literature, visual aids; reference books, dictionaries, encyclopedias
6.3. children's literature (developmental visual aids)
6.4. newspapers, magazines
6.5. calendars, albums, post-cards
6.6. scholastic and writing-materials, libraries
91 Pritytskogo str., office 432
220140, Minsk, Belarus
(+375 17) 314 34 38
Alexander Nicolaevich - International department