Belarusian Industrial Forum
is a large international exhibition project
held under the patronage of the Government of the Republic of Belarus and supported by its structures of all levels. The project is aimed at
helping Belarusian enterprises to manufacture competitive high-tech product, to embed innovative technologies and equipment to the manufacturing process, as well as increase investment flow and develop international cooperation.
Dates: 3 - 6 May, 2016
Venue: Roofed Soccer Arena, Minsk, Belarus
Belarusian Industrial Forum is a cohesive event that features four international exhibitions:
Besides exhibitions, BIF features an intense business program, including some special projects and highlighted business events.
- PROMEXPO – MODERN WORKS. Equipment, instruments, and materials for industrial enterprises. Industrial products.
- PROMENERGO. Power generating and electrical equipment for industry.
- ENERGY and RESOURCE SAVING, ECOLOGY. Energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, equipment and materials, environmental protection technologies in industry.
- SCIENCE and INNOVATIONS. Scientific developments and advanced technologies, innovation products.
- over 300 top level Belarusian desicion-makers of Bealrusian industrial enterprises, scientific and educational institutions, trade representatives of foreign countries and international organizations in the Republic of Belarus
- more than 1,000 professionals - engineers, constructors, designers, technologists, scientists, inventors, and rationalizers
- over 5,000 visitors including managers and specialists of industrial enterprises responsible for the production modernization in the frame of Large-scale modernization of Belarusian economy program
- over 220 exhibitors and participants from 12+ countries
- many collective expositions of different foreign regions
- Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus
- Ministry of Industry
- Ministry of Economy
- Ministry of Commerce
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Energy
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Architecture and Construction
- Ministry of Housing and Communal Services
- Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food
- National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus
- State Committee on Science and Technology
- State Committee on Standardization
- Department on Energy Efficiency of State standard
- Brest Regional Executive Committee
- Gomel Regional Executive Committee
- Grodno Regional Executive Committee
- Minsk Regional Executive Committee
- Mogilev Regional Executive Committee
- Vitebsk Regional Executive Committee
- Minsk City Executive Committee
- Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Belarusian Engineering Society
- Republican Association of Industrial Enterprises BelAPP
- Gasprom transgas Belarus, JSC.